Model C Custom Pull-On End Seals
A safe and economic system for sealing the annular space between the carrier pipe and casing to keep the space dry and reduce the risk of corrosion.
PSI Model C Custom Pull On end seals are extremely robust, resistant to wide variations in environmental conditions and eliminate the possibility of foreign material entering the opening between the carrier and casing pipes. They are ordered to customer-supplied specifications so they may be used for any size casing/carrier differential.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Custom made to order
- Quick and easy installation
- Two appropriately sized hose clamps included
- Carrier pipe does not need to be centered within casing
- Screwdriver is only tool required for installation
- Designed to last for the life of the piping system
- Heavy-duty hose clamps supplied
- Model C custom pull on end seals are manufactured to specifications proved by customer and are available for quick delivery.
- Made of 1/8” thick, specially compounded synthetic rubber
- Materials: Neoprene, Nitrile, EPDM
- Suitable for new installations (Water/Energy Market)
- Individually designed to accommodate custom carrier/casing combinations
- Extremely robust and resistant to a wide variety of environmental conditions