Model R Pull-On End Seal/Night Cap
A safe and economic system for sealing the annular space between the carrier pipe and casing to keep the space dry and reduce the risk of corrosion.
Model R End Seals are available in five (5) different sizes to accommodate a wide range of carrier/casing diameter combinations. A unique “cone” design, with molded-in dimensions, are easily cut to size for a correct fit on the carrier pipe. Stainless steel bands are included for clamping the Model R end seal to both casing and carrier pipes.These seals are excellent for eliminating the possibility of foreign material entering the opening between carrier and casing pipes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Extremely robust
- Unique “cone” design, with molded-in dimensions, are easily cut to size for a correct fit on the carrier pipe
- Low storage costs, only five end seal sizes to accommodate casings from 4″ (102 mm) to 24″ (610 mm) in diameter with all applicable carrier pipe sizes
- Quick and easy installation
- Manufactured from 1/8″ (3.18mm) thick high quality EPDM rubber
- Casing night cap prevents entry of debris and animals during install
- Sizes are clearly printed on sleeved to simplify cutting to the correct size
- Designed To Last for the Life of the Piping System
- Includes Stainless steel bands for clamping both ends of end seal
- Available in five (5) different sizes to accommodate a wide range of carrier/casing diameter combinations
- Ready for quick delivery
Model R EPDM – Material Specification
- Material EPDM 60
- Thickness 1/8” (3.18mm)
- Color Black
- Temperature 250° F (121° C)
- Hardware 304 Stainless Steel Bands with Worm Screws
- May be used for new installations.