Ranger II® Casing Spacers
An all non-metallic casing isolator/spacer system that uses molded segments to encircle the carrier pipe
RANGER II® Casing Spacers are now supported by our sister company Garlock. Please visit Garlock.com/ranger II for the most up to date product information, and product content. RANGER II® Casing Spacers is the first of the infrastructure products to move to Garlock.com from the GPT site. We will be transitioning the infrastructure product pages (ie. LINK-SEAL®, RISER-WRAP®, End-Seals etc.) to the Garlock.com site over the upcoming 6 months.
Each segment of the Ranger II® casing spacer includes at least one molded-in runner and one slide lock. Customers may choose from any one of five different sized bands to ensure correct sizing for carrier pipe O.D. from 0.83″ (21 mm) up to 98.43” (2500 mm).
Once sized, the segments are placed around the carrier pipe and cinched together via non-metallic slide locks. Installation is quick and easy, and you only need a small inventory of segments to accommodate a large variety of pipe styles, types and diameters.
A Ranger II sizing calculator is available at http://calculator.gptindustries.com/Ranger2/
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No nuts, bolts, washers or any other metal parts that will corrode or degrade over time
- Easy assembly. Simply slide the segments together and ratchet tight with patented Slide-Lock connecting system
- Wide variety of runner heights to allow numerous options for pipe positioning within the casing
- Manufactured from UV-resistant polypropylene
- Wide temperature range
- Eliminates sand or grout fill
- No special tools required for installation
- Low coefficient of friction, allowing ease of installation
- Will accommodate small conduit attachment for communications or electrical cable
- Runner variations may be used to adjust for grade
- Ranger II® Non-Metallic casing spacers are stocked to accommodate a variety of pipe diameters and available for immediate delivery.
- Designed for carrier pipe diameters from 0.83” (21mm) to 98.43” (2500mm) in diameter
- Impact strength: 1.5 ft. lbs./inch (0.8 joules/cm)
- Compressive strength: 3,000 psi (211 kg/square cm)
- Dielectric strength: 800 volts/mil.
- Recommended end seals: Model R, C, W, and S
An all non-metallic casing spacer system designed to ease carrier pipe insertion with quick installation to last the life of the piping system.
- Medi and Maxi segments, 2 molded runners per segment
- Segment band and runners molded as one unit
- Ranger II@ Spacers should not to be used on concrete carrier pipe.